|Cara Root Samsung Galaxy S III Mini|
Apa itu root ??? silahkan baca disini.
Samsung Galaxy S III is one of the best Android devices to hit the market to date. However, large screens is a phenomenon that isn’t loved by everyone. There are folks who like to keep their smart phones “smart”; physically that is. In order to address the segment of Android users who love keeping their Android phones to minimum dimensions; Samsung Galaxy S III mini was developed. The phone comes with a dual core processer with 1.0 GHz speed complimented with 1 GB RAM. The phone run Android 4.1 Jellybean out of the box and carries a primary camera with 5 MP capability.
Like other Samsung Galaxy S series Android devices, Samsung Galaxy S 3 mini is also lucky enough to get a dedicated home on XDA forums. And since at XDA, hacking, modding and development is followed like a ritual; Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini now boasts of root!
The root isn’t a conventional tool click treatment, instead it involved flashing a rooted firmware on your phone via ODIN. For now, this root method is only applicable for Samsung Galaxy S III mini GT-I8190 model.
Before moving forward, it is important to understand that flashing custom rooted firmware has the potential ( very less) to kick your device in a bricked state. In any such unfortunate event, neither us nor the rooting method discoverer / developer will be responsible. Proceed at your own risk and with caution.
Here is the step by step guide to root Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini (SGS 3 Mini) using Odin method:
- The first step is to download the Samsung Galaxy S III mini rooted firmware zip file from here.
- Once you have zip file, extract it and you will be able to find firmware .tar file.
- Now download Odin 3 from here , extract the zip file and save the Odin application on your desktop for ease of access.
- Now put your phone in download mode by first powering off and then rebooting while holding Volume down key along with home and power buttons.
- After this, connect your phone to the computer and make sure all relevant drivers are installed.
- Now once your phone is connected to the computer via USB cable, double click to launch Odin 3.
- If everything is going as planned, a com tab in the Odin window will go yellow.
- Now click on PDA tab and select the .tar firmware file.
- Once done, click on start and wait for the firmware flashing process to complete.
- Once the process is complete, your phone will auto reboot into rooted firmware.
And there you go! You now have root on your Samsung Galaxy S III mini. Unfortunately, there are no ROMs or custom recovery for the device available (as of now).